This enterprise monitor includes an abundance of eco-conscious features that improve energy efficiency. The EA190M consumes 50% less energy and contains 50% less mercury than traditional LCD monitors. Its one-touch button for ECO ModeTM enables users to quickly maneuver between two energy-savings modes. The carbon footprint meter allows users to easily track carbon savings and adjust their power settings accordingly.
The MultiSync EA190M offers brightness at 250 cd/m², a 900:1 contrast ratio and full-motion video with Rapid ResponseTM of 5ms. With a native resolution of 1280 x 1024, this monitor allows enhanced screen performance and provides bright, crisp images. Additionally, its 4-way ergonomic stand offers height adjustment, tilt, swivel and pivot capabilities, allowing users to customize their viewing experience and work comfortably.
“This new addition to our MultiSync EA Series combines all the favored features our customers have come to appreciate,” said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. “The EA190M will allow our customers to shift to a more ergonomic, eco-friendly and cost-effective monitor.”
A partial list of features of the EA190M includes:
- 4-way ergonomic stand (110mm height adjust, pivot, tilt and swivel)
- New cabinet design with intuitive, multi-directional NaViKeyTM
- Space-saving, down-firing multimedia speakers with headphone jack
- Two-step ECO Mode for significant power consumption savings
- Carbon footprint meter for tracking of carbon savings
- 50% less power consumption and mercury content than traditional LCD monitors
- Energy Star 5.0 and TCO 5.0
- EPEAT Silver compliance
- Windows VistaTM Premium
- Dynamic Video Mode with five presets (standard, text, movie, photo, game)
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
Headquartered in Itasca, Ill., NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading designer and provider of innovative desktop LCD displays, professional-grade, large-screen LCD and plasma displays, a diverse line of projectors, and integrated display solutions. NEC Display Solutions develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including enterprise, professional, education, medical and digital signage. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America monitors, consumers can call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the Web site at www.necdisplay.com.