Iroquois, ON, Canada – September 9, 2011- Following the successful launch of the Carbonite mid-size production switcher earlier this year, Ross Video unveils the new Carbonite 1M - 1 MLE control panel at IBC 2011.
This stylish new control panel is based on the award winning Carbonite 2M introduced at NAB. The Carbonite 1M shares all the same features of the Carbonite 2M and controls 2 full MLE’s via its unique MLE swap function. The Carbonite 1M is a feature rich control surface providing single button access for up to 24 sources as well as instant access to Carbonite’s powerful custom control macros, advanced transitions and multi-function menu buttons.
“This new panel will give operators direct access to all inputs,” states Nigel Spratling, Marketing Product Manager - Communications, Switchers at Ross Video. “Instant access to all sources ensures that those fast-paced, high pressure productions will be smooth and flawless with all of the necessary controls right at the operator’s fingertips.”
Carbonite 1M Features:
- 24 Direct Access Crosspoint Buttons
- True Next Transition Area
- Multi-Purpose Smart Menu Buttons
- Full Source and Key Mnemonics
- High Visibility Menu Display
- Instant MLE Swap - runs 2 full MLE’s
- Split Mnemonics for Macro Names
- Panel Glow - User-Defined Button Color Schemes
- Direct Access to Memories
- High End 3-Axis Joystick Positioner
- Dedicated Keyer Cut and Auto Buttons
- Roll Clip Button for Server Control
- Legendary Ross Fader - Guaranteed for Life
“This ergonomic new panel pairs up with the Carbonite 16 or 24 input production engine and 1 or 2 full MLEs,” continued Spratling. “It is the perfect fit for a broad range of mobile or studio production systems.”
A fully loaded 1 MLE, 16 input Carbonite 1M system is only $27,995 and a 24 input system is only $29,995 (US MSRP). The Carbonite 1M begins shipping September 2011.
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates and event notifications from your favorite AV manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.
Request more information from a dealer near you