Idonix, the premier data visualization company has recently released a series of chart and graph plug-ins for Ross Video’s Voyager graphics rendering solution, based on the Unreal engine from Epic Games. Voyager users can save time by using the plug-ins to quickly create their own amazing looking VR or AR charts linked to live data.
The charts can easily be dragged and dropped straight into existing Voyager virtual sets to be used as VR or AR objects in live productions and controlled from Ross Video’s UX interface or from Ignition, the graphics automation platform from Idonix. The plug-ins provide Column and Pie Chart with others on the development roadmap. Data can be linked to any standard data source or manually typed in before going live and will also integrate with Datalinq. Customization of geometry and materials allows the user to create their own dedicated look and feel.
- In, out and update animations with full control of timings
- Text labels to represent data
- Full control of 3D text formatting
- Selectable material options
- Adjustment of color, transparency and roughness of materials
- Change the title background and text
For more information, please visit Idonix here: www.idonix.com/news/chart-plugins-for-ross-voyager