- JVC Company of America, a sales division selling consumer market TVs, camcorders, audio products, accessories, and recording media products;
- JVC Mobile Company of America, a sales division selling car audio, video and navigation products;
- JVC Professional Products Company, a sales division selling professional cameras, security and display products;
- JVC Service and Engineering Company, the service division for all three U.S. sales companies.
- “The consolidation of our four U.S. companies into a single entity will allow JVC to operate more efficiently by reducing the duplication of functions, and will strengthen JVC’s position in the U.S. market,” said JVC Americas Corp. President Saito.
- The JVC sales organizations will continue to operate as before and will provide JVC’s retail partners with the same high level of service as in the past.
- About JVC Americas Corp.
- JVC Americas Corp., based in Wayne, NJ, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Victor Company of Japan Ltd., and a holding company for JVC companies located in North and South America. JVC markets consumer and professional audio and video products.
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates and event notifications from your favorite AV manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.
Request more information from a dealer near you