MORGANVILLE, NJ June 8th, 2022, (InfoComm 2022, Booth W919) — Aurora Multimedia will be demonstrating the VPX-TC1 Pro Series providing one of the most advanced 1G IP Streaming solutions on the market utilizing Aurora’s new Mimix™ CODEC technology. Mimix™ compression allows for near perfect reproduction of video and graphic images at resolutions up to 4K60 4:4:4 over 1G networks. It has only one frame (16.6ms) of latency and seamless switching for fast lag free content. Power consumption is important as the VPX-TC1 uses as little as 8 watts. It does this with no fan and a small form factor saving a lot of money in utility bills as it uses 1/3 the power of comparable systems.
Audio, video, data, and control can be sent securely to one or many units using off-the-shelf 1G RJ 45 Ethernet switch. When the VPX TC1 box unit is set up to be a transmitter, the 2 HDMI inputs become a source switch and the HDMI output becomes a potential loop out. When set up as a receiver, a user can select the local HDMI inputs or an IP source. The VPX-TC1 2 gang wall unit is a transmitter with 2 inputs and USB making it the first of its type for 4K60 4:4:4 premium 1G AVoIP. Seamless switching of the sources further enhances the presentation. Regardless of how the VPX TC1 is set up, the audio can be de embedded at any location, and/or be sent to or received from a Dante® enabled device. The USB is also flexible, working as a KVM and/or a high-speed data transfer (100Mbps) for memory sticks & cameras. Each VPX-TC1 USB feature can also be set as a host or a device. To keep the system friendly, an OSD and integrated web server are available for easy navigation and setup of features.
Digital signage, education, corporate, and residential are just a few markets which benefit from the flexibility and low cost of the VPX TC1 Pro series.
For further information e-mail email@example.com or call 732-591-5800.
- Configure as Encoder or Decoder
- 4K60 4:4:4 UHD 120m over 1G CAT 5e
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2
- HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision
- LPCM up to 12-channels, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD DTS HD Master Audio, Dolby ATMOS
- 12 bits color depth processing, 16bits OSD
- Enterprise Security (AES 256, HTTPS, SSH, Etc.)
- LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
- One Frame Latency (16.6ms)
- Low Power Fanless Design
- Seamless Switching
- MJPEG Preview at Full Resolution and Framerate
- Video Wall with Image Rotation
- 1G LAN PoE and SFP for Fiber or Second RJ-45
- 2 HDMI Inputs, 1 HDMI Output (box version)
- Line In/Out Stereo (box version)
- RS-232 Serial Port and IR (box version)
- Channel Mapping with On-Screen Preview (box version)
- Integrated Web Server for Configuration
- 2 USB 2.0 - Type-C Host/Type A Device Port (Note: 2 type A for wall version)
- 3 USB 1.1 for HID – Type-C Host/Dual Type A Device Ports (box version)
- Dante® 2/8 Ch Audio License Options & Dante Controller
- Audio DSP
- ReAX™ Control Option